3/1 – Day Advanced Coastal Cruising or 106
Cruise a sailboat during nighttime hours in most wind and sea conditions.
A Private Live Aboard Class is held aboard our Catalina 30 or Irwin 34
Offered all year on demand based on your travel plans.
3 Days and 3 Nights…Privately Living Aboard
Additional Nights Aboard are $150
Check in 3PM - 5PM Check out by 10AM
* Enjoy 3 Full Days of Instruction and 1 more Day of Bareboat Cruising *
* Practice first hand what you just learned and Sail on Day 4 for FREE! *
With prior 101 - 105 Certification you’ll learn about…
- Onboard Safety Gear
- Rigging the Boat for Night Sailing
- Assessing the Wind Speed & Direction at Night
- Tacking & Gybing in Rough Seas
- Helming in a Following Sea
- Analyzing Sail Shape & Trim at Night
- Various Anchoring Situations
- Maneuvering in Confined Areas
While under Sail or Power at Night
- Man Overboard Recovery Techniques At Night
- Sailing in a Small Craft Advisory or Worse
- Lights Configurations on Various Boats
- Distress Signals for Day and Night
- Night time Coastal Piloting & Navigation
- Onboard System Failures
- Cruise Planning
- VHF Radio and Emergency Proceedures
- Single Handed Sailing Techniques
With prior 101-105 Certifications and 500 previous sailing hours you’ll learn about…
18 - 24 hours on the water…SAILING… Mainly at Night!
2 Hours in the Classroom…for the Written Exam
Linens & Towels are provided…Provisions are not included
This is a Private... 3 Day & 3 Night Live Aboard Sailing Class
and 1 more additional Day of Sailing... FREE!
$1995 per person Couples are… $2495 for 2 people!
105 Coastal Navigation - Home Study - $150 per person